Easy to use while flying
Simple one-handed operation is the most essential feature of the IC-A24. The well labeled, large keypad provides user friendly operation. The large display shows both letters and numbers and is easy to see, making for fast frequency recognition. The display is backlit, and so is the keypad. The light stays on until you turn it off – a very handy feature for flying at night.“Flip-flop” channel recall
The IC-A24 stores the last 10 channels used. You can easily recall those channels by pushing the “flip-flop” recall buttons on the front panel. It is convenient for switching between several channels, such as NAV and COM channels.Water resistant construction
The water resistant construction provides reliable operation in wet conditions.
* Equivalent to IPX4 of the corresponding international standard IEC 60529 (2001).And more...
- 200 memory channels (20 Ch × 10 banks) with 6 character names
- Dedicated 121.5MHz emergency key
- Side tone function allows you to hear your own voice via an external aviation headset.
- NOAA marine weather channels
- Tag scanning and memory bank scanning
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
- Low battery alert
Product Type Aviation Handheld Radios Brand Icom Antenna Connector BNC Channels 200 Intrinsically Safe No Radio Display Yes Radio Keypad Full Radio Power 5 Watt VHF VOX Capable No Industry Airports & Airlines
- Brochure / Manual
You may also be interested in the following product(s)