What is the best two-way radio for schools?
Now, more than ever, safety is a top priority for campuses across the country. Schools use walkie talkies for communication between administrators, teachers, and staff. Beside security and saftey, schools use radios for maintenance, bus drop offs, sports, and other school events. Since there are many buildings and obsrtuction at school campuses, we always recommend using UHF radios for maximum coverage.
Benefits of using two-way radios at schools
- Communicate with everybody at once.
- Large Push-to-talk button. No numbers to dial or remember. Just press the button and speak.
- Long battery life. Get 10-12 hours of use per charge.
- Durability. Radios are made to withstand drops, dumps, and outdoor use.
- Reliability. During disasters and emergencies phone lines get overloaded. Walkie-Talkies don't depend on phone lines or the internet to operate.
Middle Schools and High Schools