BR200 Bundle With 6-Bank Charger
Rugged, Powerful, Affordable Commercial Portable Two-Way Radio
RCA’s BR200 is a rugged, affordable radio that will help you stay in touch without breaking your budget. This small but powerful radio has 5 watts VHF of power providing optimum coverage range. The BR200 has a wide variety of features that will enable you to communicate effectively and efficiently with your staff.
Guaranteed compatible with all major brands, such as Motorola, Kenwood, Icom or Vertex!
RCA’s BR200 is a rugged, affordable radio that will help you stay in touch without breaking your budget. This small but powerful radio has 5 watts VHF of power so you won’t miss a call. The BR200 has a wide variety of features that will enable you to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- On/Off and Audio - XSoundTM Enhanced Audio Clarity produces clear, crisp audio that’s 50% louder than Motorola’s CP200.
- 16 Channels - Plenty of choices for specific departments or groups.
- 1700mAh Li-Ion Battery - Lasts approximately 14 hours.
- 6” Antenna Standard - Provides best radio coverage.
- Programmable Top Emergency Button - Alarm button sounds emergency signal. Button can be programmed to transmit voice and/or radio identity or other options.
- Two Programmable Side Buttons - Places your favorite features at your fingertips.
- Two Prong Right Angle Connector - Compatible with Motorola accessories.
- Warranty - 3 Year Warranty Protection Program
- Signaling - 2-Tone, 5-Tone, DTMF Encode/Decode and MDC1200 Encode: PTT ID (identifies outbound calls), Individual/Group Call (receive/place calls from specific individuals or groups), Call Alert (tone indicates new inbound call), and Alarm (sounds alarm or notifies system administrator of emergency).
- Voice Annunciation - Announces channel number when channel is changed.
- Voice Recording - Records and stores messages up to 60 seconds.
- Radio Deactivation - Allows the radio administrator to disable radio if it is lost or stolen.
- Programmable Buttons - Programmable features include: battery save, time-out timer, scan, CTCSS/DCS and others.
- Lightweight - Only 9.5 ounces (270g) with 1700 mAh battery
- Dimensions - (H) 4.5 inches (113mm) x (W) 2.1 inches
- Durable and Reliable - Meets IP65 dust proof and water resistant standards and Military Specs (MIL-STD-810C/D/E/F) for durability.
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS Radio Model BR200 Number of Channels 16 Frequency Bands 136 - 174 MHz (VHF) Operating Temperature -22°F (-30°C) ~ 140°F (60°C) Weight 9.5 ounces (270g) with 1700 mAh battery Size: HxWxD (inches) 4.5” x 2.1” x 1.3” / 113 x 54 x 33.5mm IP Rating IP65 (Water Resistant/Dust Proof) Durability Standards MIL-STD-810 F Standard Battery Li-ion 1700 mAh. Optional 2000 mAh Optional Battery N/A Battery Life Approx.14 hours, high transmit power 1700 mAh battery, 90:5:5 duty cycle RECEIVER SPECIFICATIONS Frequency Stability <2.5ppm Intermodulation 70dB Adjacent Channel Selectivity 60 dB (12.5kHz); 70 dB (20/25 kHz) Audio Frequency Response +1 dB to -3 dB @ 300 to 3000 Hz Sensitivity (12 dB SINAD) EIA - 0.28 μV @12.5 KHz
(20 dB SINAD) ETS - 0.50 μV
Rated Audio Output Power 1,000 mW @ 3% distortion TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS Transmit Power Low - 1W / Medium - 2W / High - 5W (VHF) Hum and Noise 45 dB / -40dB (25 kHz) Audio Distortion <3% Audio Frequency Response +1 dB to -3 dB @ 300 to 3000 Hz
- Compares to
- Icom BC100
- Icom F11
- Icom F14
- Icom F21
- Icom F24
- Icom F3001
- Icom F3002
- Icom F3003
- Icom F4001
- Icom F4002
- Icom F4003
- Icom F4011
- Kenwood TK-2260EX
- Kenwood TK-2360
- Kenwood TK-2400
- Kenwood TK-2400P
- Kenwood TK-2402
- Kenwood TK-3360
- Kenwood TK-3400
- Kenwood TK-3402
- Motorola BC120
- Motorola BC130
- Motorola BPR40
- Motorola CM200
- Motorola CP110
- Motorola EP450
- Motorola GP300
- Motorola RDU2020
- Motorola RDU2080
- Motorola RDU4100
- Motorola RDU4160D
- Motorola RMU2040
- Motorola RMU2043
- Motorola RMU2080
- Motorola RMU2080D
- Motorola SP50
- Motorola SP50+
- Motorola Spirit
- Motorola Spirit GT
- Pro Series CP199
- Pro Series CP240
- Pro Series CP260
- Vertex VX-131
- Configure and buy