A24 Aviation Handheld Radio
Easy to use while flying
Simple one-handed operation is the most essential feature of the IC-A24. The well labeled, large keypad provides user friendly operation. The large display shows both letters and numbers and is easy to see, making for fast frequency recognition. The display is backlit, and so is the keypad. The light stays on until you turn it off – a very handy feature for flying at night.“Flip-flop” channel recall
The IC-A24 stores the last 10 channels used. You can easily recall those channels by pushing the “flip-flop” recall buttons on the front panel. It is convenient for switching between several channels, such as NAV and COM channels.Water resistant construction
The water resistant construction provides reliable operation in wet conditions.
* Equivalent to IPX4 of the corresponding international standard IEC 60529 (2001).And more...
- 200 memory channels (20 Ch × 10 banks) with 6 character names
- Dedicated 121.5MHz emergency key
- Side tone function allows you to hear your own voice via an external aviation headset.
- NOAA marine weather channels
- Tag scanning and memory bank scanning
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
- Low battery alert
- Configure and buy
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Original Icom Aviation Speaker Mic (2-Pin Right Angle Connector)
List Price: $105.00
You Save: $15.75 (15%)
Ships in 4 to 5 business days
Genuine RCA Handheld Radio Charger for Icom A24 / F11 / F21 / F21 BR / F21 GM / F3 / F30 / F4 / F40 / F40G with RBI210 Battery$50.00