BR200 Handheld Radio Package
Rugged, Powerful, Best Price Available
Price as configured Calculating...
- Guaranteed Lowest Price compared to equivalent Motorola models like the CP200, CP185, VX-261 and more!
- Show us a lower price and we'll beat it!
- The best price you can get on a dependable brand name professional class business radio.
- 2 year warranty, real durability, full 4 watt UHF or 5 watt VHF coverage.
Guaranteed compatibility with Motorola CP200 and more!
The BR200 portable two-way radios by RCA are guaranteed compatibility with Motorola CP200, VX-261, Mag One, CP185 and all other major analog radio models from Motorola, Kenwood, Icom, Vertex and more!
RCA BR200 is a rugged, affordable radio that will help you stay in touch without breaking your budget. This small but powerful radio has 4 watt UHF or 5 watts VHF of power so you won’t miss a call. The BR200 has a wide variety of features that will enable you to communicate effectively and efficiently. With its durable design and high output power, it can be used in a wide range of applications. Industries such as, education, warehousing and logistics, security, hotels and churches can all benefit from its reliability and advanced set of features.High Output Power providing Superior Coverage
Compact but powerful BR200 has 4 watts UHF or 5 watts VHF of output power ensuring optimum coverage range within your facility.Durable and Reliable Design
Meets IP65 dust proof and water resistant standards and Military Specs (MIL-STD-810C/D/E/F) for durability.16 Channels
Plenty of choices for specific departments or groups.High Capacity Battery Options
High capacity 2000mAh, 14.8Wh. lightweight Lithium Ion batteryAdvanced Signalling Features
2-Tone, 5-Tone, DTMF Encode/Decode and MDC1200 Encode: PTT ID (identifies outbound calls), Individual/Group Call (receive/place calls from specific individuals or groups), Call Alert (tone indicates new inbound call), and Alarm (sounds alarm or notifies system administrator of emergency).Safety and Emergency Functions
Lone Worker and Emergency Alarm features are available standard. Stun/Kill/Revive allows the radio administrator to disable radio if it is lost or stolen. Optional Man Down feature is also available.Industry Leading Warranty
The BR200 radios are backed by a hassle-free, Two (2) Year Warranty.Professional Audio Quality
XSound ™ Enhanced Audio Clarity produces clear, crisp audio that’s 50% louder than Motorola’s CP200.Motorola Compatible Audio Accessory Connector
Two-prong right angle audio accessory connector, same connector used in the Motorola On-Site and Analog Business portable radios.Radio Overview
- On/Off and Audio Volume Knob - Clear, crisp audio that’s 50% louder than Motorola’s HT750.
- Channel Knob - Plenty of choices for specific assignments.
- Programmable/Emergency Top Button - Activates emergency signal or can be programmed to make it easy to use your favourite feature.
- Large 1" PTT Button - Easy to use even if you have your working gloves.
- 2 Programmable Side Buttons - Place your favourite features at your fingertips.
- Powerful 1 Watt Speaker - Providing loud and crisp, quality audio.
- Two Prong Right Angle Connector - Compatible with CP200 and other Motorola 2-prong audio accessories.
- Screw-on Belt Clip - Heavy duty, spring loaded carry option comes standard with the radio.
- Low Maintenance, All Day High Capacity Lithium Ion Battery - 2000mAh, 14.8Wh
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS Radio Model BR200 Number of Channels 16 Frequency Bands 400-470 MHz (UHF) or 136-174 MHz (VHF) Operating Temperature -22°F (-30°C) ~ 140°F (60°C) Weight 9.5 ounces (270g) with 2000 mAh battery Size: HxWxD (inches) 4.5” x 2.1” x 1.3” / 113 x 54 x 33.5mm IP Rating IP65 (Water Resistant/Dust Proof) Durability Standards MIL-STD-810 F Standard Battery Li-ion 2000 mAh Battery Life Approx.14 hours, high transmit power 2000 mAh battery, 90:5:5 duty cycle RECEIVER SPECIFICATIONS Frequency Stability <2.5ppm Intermodulation 70dB Adjacent Channel Selectivity 60 dB (12.5kHz); 70 dB (20/25 kHz) Audio Frequency Response +1 dB to -3 dB @ 300 to 3000 Hz Sensitivity (12 dB SINAD) EIA - 0.28 μV @12.5 KHz
(20 dB SINAD) ETS - 0.50 μV
Rated Audio Output Power 1,000 mW @ 3% distortion TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS Transmit Power Low - 1W / Medium - 2W / High - 4W UHF / 5W (VHF) Hum and Noise 45 dB / -40dB (25 kHz) Audio Distortion <3% Audio Frequency Response +1 dB to -3 dB @ 300 to 3000 Hz
- Compatible with
- RCA BR200
- Configure and buy