MRM400 Marine Mobile Radio Package
Submersible VHF Marine Mounted Radio
The RCA MRM400 Marine Mounted Radio is a commercial grade, 25 Watt VHF marine radio designed with fully submersible IPX7 body that can be submersed in depth of 1 meter for up to 30min. The unit comes with 3 mounting options – Dash Mount, Flush Mount or Embedded Mount.
Fully submersible construction equivalent to IPX7 for 1m depth for up to 30 minutes.Built-in Class D DSC
The DSC watch function enables you to monitor Ch.70 (DSC channel), even while you are receiving on another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.Vibrates to Removes Water from the Speaker
The RCA MRM400 comes standard with a new technology that helps clears water from the speaker. This vibrating function emits a vibrating beep that helps remove water, which can muffle the sound coming from the speaker, from the speaker housing.Small and Light
The MRM400 has a very compact and lightweight design yet delivering full 25 watts of power.GPS Receiver Capable
This mounted VHF marine radio comes with Common NMEA Interface build in, providing a capability to connect an optional GPS receiver using the NMEA 0183 connectivity. The optional GPS receiver will enable your radio to show your current position and time and can be used for DSC calls.Easy to see large LCD
The large, easy to see LCD (32 × 26 mm) offers large and clear 2-digit channel number indication.Dual / Tri-Watch Function
Allows you to monitors Channel 16 and / or a call channel while you are receiving on another channel.Volume loud and mute functions
The volume loud/mute functions temporarily change the volume to the maximum/minimum level with two touches of a button. Depending on the background noise level, you can easily change the volume level to capture the received message.Industry Leading Warranty
Backed by a Three (3) Year Warranty.Additional Features and Specifications
- Frequency Bands – TX – 156.025–157.425 MHz / RX – 156.050–163.275 MHz / Channel 70 – 156.525 MHz.
- Power Output – Programmable 1 to 25 Watts.
- Channels – INT, USA, CAN, WX Channels.
- FCC Emissions – 16K0G3E (FM) / 16KOG2B (DSC)
- Frequency Stability – +/- 10ppm.
- Conformance – FCC, IC.
- Weather Channel with Weather Alerts
- One-Touch Access to Channel 16
- Auto Scan Function
- Environmental Protection – IPX7 Certified.
- Power Supply Requirement – 13.8V DC nominal (11.7–15.9V DC).
- Current drain (at 13.8V DC) – TX 25W Output – 5.5A / Rx AF Max – 1.5A.
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G.
- Operating Temperature – (-)22°F (-30°C) to (+)140°F (60°C).
- Dimensions – 7.1” x 3.2” x 4.7” / 180 x 82 x 120mm.
- Weight – 2.6 lbs.
Product Type Marine Mobile Radios Brand RCA Channels INT, USA, CAN, WX Channels Intrinsically Safe No IP Rating (Dust and Water) IPX7 Radio Display Yes Radio Keypad Partial Radio Power 25 Watt VHF
- Compatible with
- RCA MRM400
- Brochure / Manual