Radio Repair Service
It doesn’t matter where you bought it, WE WILL FIX IT!
Discount Two-Way Radio is one of the largest repair centers for Motorola, Kenwood, Icom, Vertex, Maxon and other portable two-way radio equipment in the United States.
Our factory trained technicians operate in a state of the art 19,000 square foot facility and repair almost all brands of commercial two-way radios. You can expect:
- Flat Rate! One low price that includes parts, labor and shipping to and from the repair facility - you will always know how much your repairs will cost ahead of time
- All repairs shipped back to you by 2nd day Air (included in the flat rate price)!
- We repair Motorola, Kenwood, Icom, Vertex, RCA, Maxon, Midland and Legacy two-way radios
- Fully equipped and staffed repair center means the fastest turnaround in the industry!
- All repairs are guaranteed to be completed within 10 business days (*when parts are in stock)
- AAA+ Rated Warranty and After Warranty Support
- All repairs are warrantied!
Doing business with us is simple. Just send in your walkie-talkie, portable, mobile radio, base station or repeater and we will repair it and ship it back to you with no charge for shipping. Completing thousands of repairs each year enables us to keep needed parts in stock and offer the lowest prices you'll find anywhere.
Repairs are typically completed within 10 business days. We will accommodate special or urgent requests. We guarantee your satisfaction for any commercial radio, walkie-talkie or other repair.
SIMPLE AND FAST PROCESS
Discount Two-Way Radio is committed to provide you with the highest quality repair service while making it as simple and as easy as possible for you to get your equipment repaired. We know that every minute without your communications equipment costs your business money. That is why we've created an easy 5-Step process that will get your radios back in your hands before you know they were gone.
- Fill out and Print our Repair Form.
- Get your FREE Shipping Label to send us your broken equipment. ... Yes, unlike most dealers, shipping to and from our repair facility is completely FREE!
- Pack your equipment and give it to your UPS driver or drop it off at any UPS Store.
- As soon as we receive your equipment we will contact you so you know we've received it and we are working it. ... All radios are repaired for under 10 Business Days, GUARANTEED! (* When parts are in stock)
- We will send your equipment back to you, FREE of charge via UPS 2nd Day Delivery.
* Please note that we do not service HAM, CB, Amateur, Family, GMRS/FRS, Marine or Aviation radios. Please do not send them in.
CONTACT US TODAY
Please don't hesitate to contact us at any time between 9am to 8:30pm EST, Monday through Friday. You will talk to our Service Specialists who will give you the support and answers you need! We are here to take your phone call, No Voicemails!
Check out our completely free two-way radio guide that will provide you with easy solutions to common radio problems!