Icom Two Way Radio Repair
SIMPLE AND FAST PROCESS
Our repair process is so fast, simple and easy that you’ll have your radios back in your hands before you know they were gone.
- Fill out and Print our Repair Form.
- Fill out and Print your FREE Shipping Label.
- Pack your equipment and give it to a UPS driver. We take care of the rest!
* Please note that we do not service HAM, CB, Amateur, Family, GMRS/FRS, Marine or Aviation radios. Please do not send them in.
It doesn't matter where you bought it, WE WILL FIX IT!
Discount Two-Way Radio is one of the largest repair centers for Icom portable and mobile two-way radio equipment in the United States.
Our factory trained technicians operate in a state of the art 19,000 square foot facility and repair almost all brands of commercial two-way radios. You can expect:
- Flat Rate! One low price that includes parts, labor and shipping to and from the repair facility - you will always know how much your repairs will cost ahead of time
- All repairs shipped back to you by 2nd day Air (included in the flat rate price)!
- Fully equipped and staffed repair center means the fastest turnaround in the industry!
- All repairs are guaranteed to be completed within 10 business days (*when parts are in stock)
- AAA+ Rated Warranty and After Warranty Support
- All repairs are warrantied!
Doing business with us is simple. Just send in your walkie-talkie, portable, mobile radio, base station or repeater and we will repair it and ship it back to you with no charge for shipping. Completing thousands of repairs each year enables us to keep needed parts in stock and offer the lowest prices you'll find anywhere.
Repairs are typically completed within 10 business days. We will accommodate special or urgent requests. We guarantee your satisfaction for any commercial radio, walkie-talkie or other repair.
ICOM Handheld Radios Bench Repair Service
|Repair Level 1||F11 / F21 / F3001 / F4001 / F3011 / F4011||$85.00 Flat Rate|
|Repair Level 2||F1000 / F2000 / F3 / F4 / F14 / F24 / F30 / F40 / F3021 / F3031 / F4021||$105.00 Flat Rate|
|Repair Level 3||F30GT / F33 / F43 / F50 / F60 / F70 / F80 / F3031 / F3061 / F3101 / F3161 / F3210 / F3230 / F3261 / F4031 / F4061/ F4101 / F4161 / F4210 / F4230 / F4261||$160.00 Flat Rate|
|Repair Level 4||F3360 / F4360 / F70DS / F70DT / F80DS / F80DT||$195.00 Flat Rate|
|Repair Level 5||F9011B / F9011S / F9011T / F9021B / F9021S / F9021T||$235.00 Flat Rate|
ICOM Mobile Radios Bench Repair Service
|Repair Level 1||F121 / F221 / F521 / F621 / F5011 / F6011 / F5021 / F6021||$125.00 Flat Rate|
|Repair Level 2||F5220 / F6220 / F5061 / F6061||$150.00 Flat Rate|
|Repair Level 3||F5360 / F6360 / F1721 / F2721 / F1821 / F2821||$185.00 Flat Rate|
|Repair Level 4||F9511 / F9521||$225.00 Flat Rate|
ICOM Repeater Bench Repair Service
|Repair Level 1||FR3000 / FR4000 / IAS X-BAND Series||$300.00 Flat Rate Labor + The Cost Of Parts|
|Repair Level 2||FR5000 / FR6000 / CY5000 / CY6000 / FR5200H / FR6200H||$400.00 Flat Rate Labor + The Cost Of Parts|
|Repair Level 2||FR9010 / FR9020||$600.00 Flat Rate Labor + The Cost Of Parts|
Field Repair Service and Installation
|Field Service||Vehicle, Van, Bus, Truck Mobile Radio Installations.Base Station and Repeater Equipment Installation and Service. Contact us for more information.||$150.00 p/h Two (2) hour minimum plus parts if required.|
Contact us today
Please don't hesitate to contact us at any time between 9am to 8:30pm EST, Monday through Friday. You will talk to our Service Specialists who will give you the support and answers you need! We are here to take your phone call, No Voicemails!